BHIM app is the most popular UPI app from NPCI (National Payment Corporation Of India). Because of its simplicity and popularity, it has reached 1.1 crore downloads within ten days of its launch. If you are searching for a best UPI app to transfer money, then your search ends here.
I bet you can’t find another app like BHIM and we believe it will become the ultimate choice for any kind of fund transfer in the future.
The design of this app and its simplicity pave a way to its success. Also, it is highly easy to use. You don’t need to be a techie to use this app; even a common man can easily use this app to transfer the money.
Right now, using BHIM app for transferring money is turned out to be the easiest and the fastest way of money transfer.
Let’s have a look at the features of this amazing UPI application from NPCI.
Basic Features of BHIM App
BHIM has become the easiest mode of fund transfer these days. The following are the basic features of BHIM app:
1) You can easily transfer money from one account to another regardless of the associated bank.
2) Unlike other online payment apps, you don’t have to register payee and wait for 24 hours to transfer money. Instead, you can instantly transfer funds to any bank accounts on the go.
3) There are no limitations and restrictions for transferring funds (like holidays and working hours). You can transfer funds anytime and from anywhere.
4) It replaces the use of bank account number with a mobile number. And hence you don’t require your payee’s bank account details.
5) To use BHIM app, you don’t need to activate the Internet Banking feature.
Special Features of BHIM
Apart from the above mentioned regular features, the BHIM app has some unique features as well. They are:
1) Using BHIM, you can easily transfer money from one bank account to another with his/her registered mobile number. This process makes fund transfer an easier task.
2) Not only to a mobile number, but you can also transfer money to a VPA or a bank account with BHIM app.
3) Other UPI apps like Aadhaar Payment App, etc., might require UPI PIN for authentication, whereas using BHIM you can transfer the money using your fingerprint authentication.
4) You don’t need to have a reliable internet connection to work with this app.
5) Scan And Pay is a special feature of this app, and it will let you transfer the funds as fast as possible
6) Using this app, you can even check your bank account balance regardless of the parent bank account.
7) If there is an issue in the transaction, the BHIM app lets you call the respective banks directly through a link. In fact, it has saved all the bank’s customer care number.
8) To get money from others or to get back your loan amount from friends and family, you can easily share your BHIM QR code.
New Features of BHIM
Some cool and new features have been included in the second update of this app are are:
1) The first and the best feature that has been included in the new update is that now the app is available in 9 different languages. You can choose one as per your wish.
2) Another new feature of this app is that you can also use your linked Aadhar number to transfer funds through this BHIM app.
3) Unlike other UPI apps, you can block a person who sends a spam ‘Collect Request‘.
How To Download And Install BHIM App On Your Android Device
Step 1: To download the BHIM app on your android smartphone or tablet, go to Android Play Store and type BHIM app in the search box and hit “Enter“.
Alternatively, you can also use the URL given below to download the app from Google app store directly.
Step 2: Once you click on the above URL, you will be presented with a huge list of similar apps. Search for the app from NPCI and tap on it to go to the details page.
Step 3: In the details page, click on “Install” to download and install the app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Step 4: Once you click on the “Install” button, you will be prompted to accept the terms. Click on “Accept“, and in a fraction of seconds, the app will get downloaded and automatically installed on your android device.
That’s it. The app is now installed on your android smartphone. To be able to use the app, follow the steps given below.